We are actively seeking a Vice President of Health Plan Sales. Headquartered in Plano, TX, this is a remote role and can be based out of Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Tennessee, or Texas. As an individual contributor reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, you will be responsible for overseeing direct sales initiatives working primarily with Health Plans, TPAs and managed care organizations for the purpose of using Company’s’ technology platform solutions -Visium™ and services.
This position will include prospecting for new clients, consultative selling, presenting to influencers and key decision-makers, as well as facilitating contracts and rates, building, and maintaining payer relationships as well as attending approved industry forums and conventions.
- Develop strategies, in conjunction with Company’s Chief Revenue Officer, for health plan client development through analysis and market knowledge.
- Prospect and present Payer Compass Solution suite to targeted health plans.
- Effectively presents the value proposition of the Company’s solutions to targeted clients
- Accurately report sales pipeline activity.
- Collaborate with internal partners including the Executive Leadership, Information Technology, Accounting and Finance, Legal, and Account Management teams. Develop and present company-specific contractual templates; negotiate rates and contract language for execution.
- Attend industry conferences and trade shows.
- Maintains awareness of and ensures adherence to our client’s standards
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field. MBA preferred, or equivalent combination of education and relative work experience plus ten years of progressively responsible management experience in health plans; either in operations, sales and/or provider contracting, with five years of experience at the executive level.
- Previous experience in senior sales role with demonstrated ability to meet or exceed targets
Knowledge, Skills and Key Competencies:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present strategy and results to staff members at every level of the organization
- Ability to create and maintain positive relationships with current and prospective clients
- Demonstrated skill in negotiating and closing on critical sales contracts
- Must have previous working experience with Salesforce
- Travel up to 75%