This position exists to become intimately familiar with assigned clients by researching and understanding their history, operations, and business needs. The Account Representative acts as a point of contact to help resolve customer problems by clarifying issues, determining causes, selecting and explaining the best course of action and applying the appropriate resources to reach a successful resolution. In addition, this position will train end users to understand the system operations. This position reports to the Manager of Client Services.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 4+ years’ experience in client management and/or support, with a healthcare background
Knowledge, Skills and Key Competencies:
- Working knowledge of the healthcare industry – focus on revenue cycle preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to produce simple messaging from complex systems/concepts
- Experience working both independently and in dynamic team settings
- Computer knowledge – specifically MS Office, with a focus on intermediate to expert level in MS Excel