This position exists to become intimately familiar with assigned clients by researching and understanding their history, operations, and business needs. The Account Representative acts as a point of contact to help resolve customer problems by clarifying issues, determining causes, selecting and explaining the best course of action, and applying the appropriate resources to reach a successful resolution. In addition, this position will train end-users to understand the system operations. This position reports to the Manager of Client Services.
- Manage help desk ticketing and claim review/analysis queues
- Conduct regular calls with clients to discuss open issues, manage expectations, etc.
- Respond to client issues in a timely manner, including working on applicable issues and triaging those outside of the immediate influence
- Manage ad hoc training requests for process/navigation of product with clients
- Maintain current client information via the company’s helpdesk system and other methods
- Continue to expand industry and product knowledge
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 4+ years’ experience in client management and/or support, with a healthcare background
Knowledge, Skills and Key Competencies:
- Working knowledge of the healthcare industry – focus on revenue cycle preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to produce simple messaging from complex systems/concepts
- Experience working both independently and in dynamic team settings
- Computer knowledge – specifically MS Office, with a focus on intermediate to expert level in MS Excel
Protects and maintains patient and institutional information in a confidential manner and in a secured environment. Ensures data access limitations through the use of password protection, read-only access, and other measures that protect the data from unauthorized or accidental access.